Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway. John Wayne
This is how I felt when I first started this blog back in December, after I went to a writers’ conference and was told that writers have blogs.
“You need to have a blog. Why don’t you have a blog?”
Ug….. so I started writing posts, not really expecting anyone to read them, except for maybe some friends and family. I had no idea anyone else would. Wow, was I wrong. All the really cool people on wordpress have blown me away.
I’ve recently been nominated for the versatile blogger award by fellow blogger, Wrestling Life http://wrestling-life.com. Woohoo! And thank you!
If you’re on the list of nominated blogs below, then this is what you do next:
1) Add The Versatile Blogger award photo on a blog post
2) Thank the person who presented you with the award and link back to him or her in your post
3) Share seven things about yourself
4) Pass the award along to 15 bloggers you’ve recently discovered. Contact the chosen bloggers to let them know about the award.
7 things about myself:
- I am a martial artist. I’m currently studying for my brown belt in karate.
- I play the guitar and the bodhrán (a Celtic folk drum).
- Every afternoon I eat dark chocolate with a cup of Earl Grey (with cream and honey).
- I drink Earl Grey because I have a crush on Patrick Stewart.
- My favorite group is U2. My favorite song is With or Without You.
- I’m afraid of failure.
- I believe we are all blessed with gifts, and those gifts are meant to be shared, despite our fears.
This is my favorite part! 15 inspiring blogs you have to check out:
Janelle Leonard http://janelleleonard.wordpress.com
Juliana Cobb http://confessionsofaschoolnurse.wordpress.com/
Gwen Bristol http://gwenbristol.com/
Pamela Beckford http://pamela984.wordpress.com/
Bradley Corbett http://greenembers.wordpress.com/
Jennifer’s Journal jenniferkellandperry.wordpress.com
Ryan Brooks eyebeforee.wordpress.com
J.M. Dansville jmdansville.wordpress.com