I was honored to receive the Lovely Blog Award from the very lovely Beth http://comfortablynumb7.wordpress.com.
Here is how the award works:
- Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back.
- Share 7 random things about yourself.
- Nominate 7 blogs with the award, a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
- Copy and paste the award on your blog somewhere.
Seven things about me:
- I’m a Trekkie. Started young, watching the original Star Trek and TNG with my daddy.
- I’m also a fan of Star Wars, Dr. Who, The Princess Bride, and Highlander. (big surprise)
- I had to wait several years to watch the original Highlander. (I wasn’t allowed to watch R rated movies)
- On one of our first dates my husband rented Highlander for us to watch. 🙂
- He told me he liked watching movies with me because I don’t ask questions about them. (apparently, other girls he’d been around didn’t understand things like The Quickening, Time Space Anomalies, or Plasma Injectors) “Well, of course Spock has green blood. He is a Vulcan after all.”
- The only thing I’ve ever wanted to do for a living was write.
- I have the best kids EVER! I asked my son why he was wearing a trench coat around the house. He said, “Where else would I hide my sword.” My daughter then challenged him to a battle of wits and told him she had immunity to Iocane powder.
I’ve decided to take a chapter from my buddy Charles’s book (no, not literally) and offer this award to any blogger now reading this. I figure you deserve an award after wading through seven random things about me!